- Around Town Discussion
- Round table sharing of leads and thank yous
- Feature member promotion – one member each meeting is given the opportunity to address the club in a presentation about his or her primary business for promotional purposes.
- Positive minded outgoing individuals
- Self employed or commission based
- Actively building their business
- Good reputation in the community
- Active in the community
- One representative from each business sector
Expectations of Members
- To actively make conscious efforts to collect referrals for members through your business and personal contacts.
- 75% attendance
- 48 hours notice if not attending meeting when possible
Where and When
- Nicky’s Restaurant – Corner of Winnipeg St. & 8th Avenue
- Bi-weekly meetings
- Lunch from 11:45-12:00 noon. Meetings start promptly at 12:00 noon, maximum 1 hour
- $100 per quarter, collected at the beginning of each quarter. Quarterly fee includes lunch
- $30 one-time membership fee (includes leather portfolio and pen)
If you are ready to commit and experience all the benefits of membership, please contact us now.